[ic] Glob and Search pattern not terminated?

jojo@blackpoint.de jojo@blackpoint.de
Fri, 13 Apr 2001 01:12:55 +0200 (CEST)

On 12 Apr, Ed LaFrance wrote:
> At 08:42 PM 04/12/2001 +0200, you wrote:
>>On 11 Apr, Ed LaFrance wrote:
>> > At 04:00 PM 04/11/2001 +0200, you wrote:
[DEL]
>> > This looks like a malady of some [calc] or [perl] block, which has (or as
>> > evaluated to) something that looks like an errant regex to Perl.  I
>> usually
>> > get this when I have omitted a closing quote, or a semi-colon somewhere
>> > above the error.  I may also happen when attempting division with
>> > interpolated values, where one of the values evaluates to empty.  That is
>> > what ' / 1.95583' looks like to me.
>>
>>Hi Ed,
>>
>>this was my firt though too. After reading my own codes several times.
>>I can't find the error. Is it possible to get this error message, if
>>you are searching for anything via the range_lock like
>>
>>scan/ml=12/rl=monthselapsed/rm=24015/rx=24016/rl=price/rm=0/rx=0.70
>>
>>if there are no items in products table?
>>
>>Thanks!
>>

> No, that should just return either the [no-match] block or your notfound
> page.  I still say MV is choking some code, probably on your search results
> page - could be caused by the code itself, unexpected data passing through
> the code, corrupted file(s), who knows?  I'll take a look if you want to
> email it to me.
>
> - Ed L.
>
> P.S. When did this problem start?  Did you edit you catalog or products
> files recently?  Did you upgrade Perl recently?

Good question!
Regarding [no-match] block...i will proof it! It is not in the page!
I will test it with the [no-match] block!

Thank you a lot!

Joachim

--
Hans-Joachim Leidinger          black point arts Internet Solutions GmbH