[ic] FullUrl usage? anyone?

Randy Moore ramoore@axion-it.net
Fri, 13 Apr 2001 15:40:40 -0400

Hi Jud,

I've successfully used FullUrl on a Minivend 4.04 server, but I haven't
tried it on anything later.  Here are the lines from my minivend.cfg file:
Catalog mflorder        directory       /homea/medoptionslegal/catalogs/order
Catalog mflorder        script          www.medoptionslegal.com/cgi-bin/order
Catalog mflorder        alias           www.medifocuslegal.com/cgi-bin/order
Catalog mflorder        alias           www.medoptionslegal.com/order

#Allow multiple catalogs with the same name
FullUrl  Yes

Hope this helps.