[ic] Admin Graphics

Jon Pamment 916senna@icaust.com
Sat, 14 Apr 2001 14:53:28 +1000

Dan,
I'm having trouble understanding this, please bear with me.

I havent been able to find a directory with the admin graphics in it
anywhere.
Do you know where they should be?
I'm not even sure if the graphics have been copied with the installation.

> In the html directory of that store type the following
>
> ln -s /localtion/of/the first htmlstore/akopia akopia

My DocumentRoot (as used in makecat) is /home/e-smith/files/ibays/pub/html

so then the command would be
ln -s /home/e-smith/files/ibays/pub/html/akopia akopia
and I would execute this in
/home/e-smith/files/ibays/pub/html    ??

I'm guessing and dont want to stuff this up.

Thanks

Jon