[ic] Why I'm dumping Interchange

Mark Stosberg mark@summersault.com
Sat, 14 Apr 2001 11:46:28 -0500

After using Minivend, now Interchange on and off for three years, I've
made the decision to migrate away from it. This was a big decision
because there's was (and is) a lot that is attractive about Interchange.
I've written up an article with my thoughts on Interchange is here:

http://mark.stosberg.com/tech/interchange/review.html

I try to offer suggestions where I have complaints and give IC credit
for it's stengths.

Perhaps my words will resonate with some of you and you'll hasten your
move away from IC. For others, perhaps you'll be further convinced that
IC is the best solution for your needs. :)

I wish the best for IC as an open source project. Perhaps one day when
the project and myself have further evolved, our paths will cross again.

I offer this to the Interchange community as personal documentation of
my experiences, hopefully to be viewed as "constructive criticism". :)

Good luck!

  -mark