[ic] assistance needed

Audio Wizard audiowizard@mediaone.net
Sun, 15 Apr 2001 00:23:05 -0700

I have found interchange not because of any technical need or know how
simply for the features it has out of the box.  I find the demo setup very
close to exactly what I was looking for, without a $5k price tag.

However, after studying documentation on Authorize.net implementation I
still have no clue where to start.  My "programming skills" consist of some
miva module add ons and crude basic programs in college and I find the
interchange -perl lingo confusing to say the least.  I have even went as far
as to look for hosting with akopia included as to get around installation.

Anyhow, there are two features I need instruction for or an offer of paid
assistance.Most importantly I need authorize.net added then possibly a
script of some sort to send email to vendor for fulfillment, multiple
vendors for specific product lines.  Im sure many are using authorize.net,
possibly someone can take the time to slow down some instruction or refer me
to more reference than on the list currently?

Ideas and offers are appreciated-  If this is not the place to solicit paid
assistance, I apologize, please direct me.

Thankyou-

you can email direct audiowizard@mediaone.net if needed.