[ic] WARNING: Reconfiguration may have timed out.

Greg Gaskill g.gaskill@aboron.com
Wed, 18 Apr 2001 13:29:40 -0400

This means exactly what it says: It "may" have timed out.
You can check the interchange and catalog logs to check if it did,
actually, have a problem.

My bet is that it's fine - it says this a lot on my install too. I
was half worried about it until one day I looked in the log and saw
about 5 successful reconfigs in a row (I would keep trying until
it actually said "success").  I didn't worry about it after that.