[ic] Upgrade perl to 5.6..... (the error i get)

Neil Lunn neillunn@gunz.com.au
Thu, 19 Apr 2001 22:00:11 +1000

You likely need to upgrade several Perl modules. Can you remember if you
chose to use 5.005 compatibity and/or included past versions of Perl in your
@INC?

But simply, In the shell on your server:

cpan
cpan> install Storable

or Whatever method you are comfortable with. This should get rid of your
problems.

BTW : I would really recommend that you use Perl 5.6.1 now it has been
officially released. Especially if using unicode as past mistakes have now
been rectified.

Please Note :
Only  the intended recipient is authorised to access or use this e-mail.  If
you are not the intended recipient,
please delete this e-mail and notify the sender immediately.   The contents
of this e-mail are the writer's
opinion and are not necessarily endorsed by the Gunz Companies unless
expressly stated.

We use virus scanning software but exclude all liability for viruses or
similar in any attachment.