[ic] Check Out always shows 'No items at the moment'

Daniel Jacobs danielj@cheshirecat.net
Thu, 19 Apr 2001 11:14:54 -0700 (PDT)

Yes, it's https on the same physical machine. But a different virtual
machine name (www.cheshirecat.net). The items show up if I change the
secure URL to http://www.sufferware.com, but they don't show up with
www.cheshirecat.net, secure or not.

Where do you set the cookie path? I could not find it in the docs or by
grepping through the files.