[ic] Bug - Editing Items doesn't work

Jason Kohles jkohles@redhat.com
Thu, 19 Apr 2001 16:52:46 -0400

On Thu, Apr 19, 2001 at 04:41:53PM -0400, Jim Balcom wrote:

> > By someone being able to characterize the problem.  Sorry, but "it
> > doesn't work" doesn't help.
>
> "My car won't start. What's wrong with it?"

Or, the bane of system administrators and tech support people everywhere:

"I can't get my email!"

which anyone who has done tech support will tell you means anything from
"The power is out in my state" to "I've never owned a computer, I just saw
on the news that most people have email, and I'm most people."

--
Red Hat E-Business Solutions                    Jason Kohles
11480 Sunset Hills Road                         Senior System Architect