[ic] modifying item-increment

Russ Mann tech@khouse.org
Thu, 19 Apr 2001 16:00:05 -0600

How do I get this to carry over to multiple pages in a search results?

-----Original Message-----
From: interchange-users-admin@lists.akopia.com
[mailto:interchange-users-admin@lists.akopia.com]On Behalf Of Mike Heins
Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2001 3:07 PM
To: interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Subject: Re: [ic] modifying item-increment

Quoting Russ Mann (tech@khouse.org):
> Hello List,
> Is there any way in the [search-list] loop to modify the [item-increment]
> variable?  I have some of these:
> [item-next][calc]return 1 if '[item-field inactive]' ==
> '1'[/calc][/item-next]
> which causes the increment to go like this sometimes.
> 1. 2. 4. 5. 7. 10.
> If I could do something like $item_ncrement--; in the item-next routine,
> would fix everything.  I've looked around in the source, but couldn't
> out how to do this.

Easiest is:

    [calc] ++$tmp_increment [/calc]

Red Hat, Inc., 131 Willow Lane, Floor 2, Oxford, OH  45056
phone +1.513.523.7621 fax 7501 <mheins@redhat.com>

I don't want to get to the end of my life and find I have just
lived the length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as
well. -- Diane Ackerman

Interchange-users mailing list