[ic] PLEASE---SOMEONE--HELP??

M E berrymaryellen@hotmail.com
Fri, 20 Apr 2001 17:05:32 -0000

Hi,
I'm hoping someone can help me asap!  I am designing a website that I
absolutely have to finish by the end of the weekend.  Everything is done
except for the shopping cart.  I have no clue what-so-ever even where to
begin setting this up.  I already built everything into the site such as
products with pics and descriptions and pricing.  Now I need someone to tell
me how I can use interchange to kind of insert "add-to-basket" buttons under
each product/description/price I already put into my website.  I then need
to link the checkout page to authorize.net.  PLEASE, I'm goin' nuts here
trying to figure this out, anyone who can help write me right away! :-)
Sincerely Confused,
Mary Leckie

P.S. The website url is http://www.naturalsoapworks.net in case it may help
you to see what I mean by taking a peek at my code.

Thanks Again!