[ic] Problem clearing promotional text on some pages

Ryan Hertz rhertz@baits.com
Fri, 20 Apr 2001 18:02:49 -0700

I don't know the specific answer off hand, but grepping your installation
for those words would probably tell you the files you're looking for.

At 05:58 PM 4/20/01 , Indiespace Web Hosting wrote:

>I've been trying to find the location of the "Welcome to...Your Online
>Hardware Store" text in the hardware store example. I haven't found where
>the text is located for two screens:
>(a customer login)
>On both of these, the "Your Online Hardware Store" presists. There's doesn't
>appear to be either a template file (e.g. process.html) or a database with
>this information. Any help would be appreciated!
>Pete Markiewicz, CTO

Ryan Hertz                                              tel  800-645-BAIT
Webmaster                                               fax  520-645-2588
Advertising Director                                 http://www.baits.com
Gary Yamamoto Custom Baits, Inc.                  mailto:rhertz@baits.com