[ic] Bundle::Interchange;mod_perl with Apache DSO

Jason Feingold jason_feingold@hotmail.com
Mon, 23 Apr 2001 00:52:22

Hi all - Im not sure what the Bundle::Interchange module does..I realize
there are many Perl mods that should be installed for Interchange. Is this
Bundle supposed to install all of these packages for you?  Do I still need
to manually install each and every one of the recommended packages, or is
this a way of automating the install?I ran the Bundle::Interchange module
(perl Makefile.PL,make, make install) but it didnt seem to do much of
anything.

Also, im thinking about running the mod_perl with Apache DSO.  Do you
recommend this?

I appreciate the help. Thanks!jasom