[ic] CyberCash

Dan Garwood res087jh@verizon.net
Mon, 23 Apr 2001 00:06:20 -0400

Mike, You make mention of adding something to interchange.cfg for cybercash
version higher than 3.2
> 3.2.0.5 and above should work if you add "DebugFile /dev/null" in
> interchange.cfg.

Where and how do I place this in interchange.cfg? Do I simple put that line
in somewhere or do I need to make it a variable or place it in a variable
that is already in Interchange.cfg. Any help you could give me in this
matter would be greatly parreciated.

Dan
E-Profit Designs

> Quoting Chip Adair (chip@workingapps.com):
> > The first time I setup an interchange catalog, I looked into using
CyberCash

http://developer.akopia.com/minivend4/docindex/14.08.Using_CyberCash.html