[ic] PayPal Sender (XML wrapper for paypal service)

Jason Kohles jkohles@redhat.com
Mon, 23 Apr 2001 09:02:12 -0400

On Fri, Apr 20, 2001 at 05:20:10PM -0700, Dan B wrote:
> Has anyone checked out PayPal
> Sender?  http://freshmeat.net/projects/ppsend/  It would be nice to add a
> payment option for PayPal to IC, and this GPL program might help.  (Jason,
> has your PayPal code "shipped" yet?)  I'm not personally adding PayPal
> anytime soon, but it would be great to see.  Freshmeat describes it like this:

PayPal sender is used to send money to other people, integrating it into
interchange would require you to ask everybody who wanted to pay you for their
paypal password, probably not a good idea.

The paypal stuff I was working on has been pretty much abandoned, as Mike has
integrated paypal into 4.7, and from what I've seen of it, it's a lot cleaner
than my kludge was...

--
Red Hat E-Business Solutions                    Jason Kohles
11480 Sunset Hills Road                         Senior System Architect