[ic] How do I make interchange start when server starts

John Foster jfoster@augustmail.com
Mon, 23 Apr 2001 13:32:57 -0500

Rick Lord wrote:

> Looks like this might work. I am unsure of how to set it up to start as
> the correct user.
>
> This is what I entered:
>
> su rickl
> /home/icmtec/interchange/bin/interchange
>
> When I rebooted it got to "Starting Interchange" and stopped there.
> Any ideas?
> Thanks.
Good start but IC is VERY unforgiving of improper scripting. Try this
for start up & second script for stop if using webmin. Do NOT leave out
anything and after script is compiled check it for whit spaces,tabsetc.
there should be NONE.

su rick1 <<EOF
/home/icmtec/interchange/bin/interchange -start
EOF

su rick1 <<EOF
/home/icmtec/interchange/bin/interchange -stop
EOF