[ic] Authorizenet Assistance.

Jud Harris jud@copernica.com
Mon, 23 Apr 2001 14:55:25 -0500

I'm running 4.7.x, but the catalog was generated from the 4.6.4 construct
demo.
Does the Vend::Payment::Authorizenet module render globalsub/authorizenet
obsolete?

I'm confused.  (should I just replace $actual{mv_order_number} with
$orderID ?)

Is this going to be in the 4.8 docs?  Are there going to be new docs any
time soon?

Thanks,
Jud