[ic] developer.akopia.com - IC server down ?

Jason Kohles jkohles@redhat.com
Tue, 24 Apr 2001 14:01:28 -0400

On Tue, Apr 24, 2001 at 12:55:34PM -0400, IC-Admin wrote:

> Just in case that hasn't been noticed, which of course
> I don't believe is the case...but...
>
> May be we get to see something new and exiting when it's back ? :-)

Unfortunately it isn't down for new and exciting additions, we are just having
some network troubles in the office today, there are new and exciting things
coming however, just not today.

--
Red Hat E-Business Solutions                    Jason Kohles
11480 Sunset Hills Road                         Senior System Architect