[ic] Signio / Verisign Payflow pro setup problem

Jason Kohles jkohles@redhat.com
Tue, 24 Apr 2001 15:51:17 -0400

On Tue, Apr 24, 2001 at 02:34:58PM -0500, Scott Moat wrote:
> Here is what I have I followed the signio file instructions.  It didn't
> work.  I changed the #include globalsub/signio to #include
> /var/lib/interchange/eg/globalsub/signio (where i put the signio file at) I
> put this in the interchange.cfg
>
> In the Signio file I put     my $exe =
> "$Global::/root/verisign/payflowpro/bin/pfpro"; (this is where the pfpro
> file is located)

This variable is not going to work, you probably meant:

my $exe = "/root/verisign/payflowpro/bin/pfpro";

--
Red Hat E-Business Solutions                    Jason Kohles
11480 Sunset Hills Road                         Senior System Architect