[ic] Credit Card numbers Stored Encrypted in SQL Database - No Answer Yet

David Wilson david@wwns.com
Wed, 25 Apr 2001 14:59:42 -0500 (CDT)

Would someone please explain what zero risk is?  Any time card numbers
are stored there is the possibility of finding a crack for the file, or
the encryption keys stored elsewhere.  My thought is let the card
processors keep the info and stay as far away from that battle as is
possible.  Am I off base here?

Dave

Russ Mann wrote...

--