[ic] OSXS Server with Interchange 4.6.5

Robert Brandtjen rob@prometheusmedia.com
Thu, 26 Apr 2001 00:12:21 -0500

on 4/25/01 2:47 PM, Lee Selvog at lesel@prometheusmedia.com wrote:

> RTFM =)

Umm, I read the manual, and here was the problem -

It was installing the perl mods it needs into the Interchange folder -
weird. So instead I noted what it needed and used CPAN to download and
install on them on my own, then when interchange-4.6.5 installed, it say it
needed no perl mods and installed properly.

I haven't a clue as to why it did that, my config.pm has only references to
the correct directory - none to the interchange directory - which of course
it shouldn't since it didnšt exist.

So Lee, how's your IC running, mine runs fine now.

 Robert Brandtjen
 Web Site Creation and Hosting Services
 Hostmaster@prometheusmedia.com
 www.prometheusmedia.com