[ic] How to remove the "Powered by Akopia" image in the bottom ?

IC-Admin interchange@my-school.com
Thu, 26 Apr 2001 14:43:42 -0400 (EDT)

Doug Alcorn wrote :

> Anyway, a while back we had a thread about what's IC's target
> audience.  I don't think I ever heard a good summary from anyone "in
> the know".  Are we going to be targeting people who don't know html or
> perl?

Who would a person "in the know" be ? Because that is a favorite
question of mine, I comment (again). I think you will find an audience,
who doesn't know Perl and is  not willing to learn it, but who knows
system admin and html/xml and is willing to learn the IC tag system.

May be the target audience is not something you have to find, but you
have to define and then go after it.

BF