[ic] Encrypted CC#'s in SQL, and CC# Identifier - Almost Done - Partial Solution

Dan B db@cyclonehq.dnsalias.net
Thu, 26 Apr 2001 14:11:37 -0700

>What I still don't have working is going through the checkout process and
>letting IC know that the CC# is already set.  For some reason it did this
>automagically in MV, but I can't seem to fool IC.  I've even displayed
>[value mv_credit_card_info] on the checkout page, which comes up with the
>PGP string, and it still wants another CC#.

As far as decrypting the cc, you can do that easily with some manual
code.  It would be easy with the user-contributed tag [encrypt] by Ed
LaFrance (it's in the archives, or you can mail me).

Dan Browning, Cyclone Computer Systems, danb@cyclonecomputers.com