[ic] Starting a new project and need some ideas.

Victor Nolton ven@pragakhan.com
Thu, 26 Apr 2001 19:10:44 -0400

Real Estate isn't that hard. just need a solid but flexible DB and a
bunch of custom coding. I've designed 5 so far. Each client wants
something different so you have to work with them.

All ya need are the docs and some time.

>Hello list,
>It's been 3-4 days i finished my first site and now i want to start
>rebuilting some of my sites with Interchange.
>I was thinking of using Interchage with a real estate site i have.
>It's something like a Real Estate portal.The users,apart from searching
>for houses,apartments,offices,e.tc.,they can read articles news...
>I was wondering if someone has done something like that (or similar) and
>if yes,i could nead some ideas.
>I can make almost all the site,but i'm not sure if i can make a form in
>which the users can add,modify or delete ads.
>Any ideas?
>Thank you.
>Interchange-users mailing list

Victor "Ven" Nolton __________________________ http://www.VensNews.com
http://PragaKhan.com  http://LordsofAcid.com  http://DarlingNikkie.com

         All HTML Encoded email will be ignored. Learn Standards.