[ic] user tag [encrypt] not found

Greg Hanson greg@valuemedia.com
Thu, 26 Apr 2001 19:23:27 -0700

Hi all,

I am having trouble getting the user tag encrypt Ed L supplied for the list
to be found on my server.  Getting error message:

- - - [26/April/2001:21:58:08 -0400] - - valuet config error: Required
UserTag encrypt not present. Aborting catalog.
> In line 604 of the configuration file 'catalog.cfg':
> Require usertag   encrypt

I have placed the tag in with the other user tags at
file permissions and owners are the same as the other tags in the usertag

when that did not work I put it (entire usertag) into the interchange.cfg
file, although it already has

#### Now including individual usertag files

#include usertag/*

Tried the tag in the catalog.cfg with AllowGlobal in interchange.cfg for
that catalog, but got strange errors referencing missing product files
in the ProductFile directive, although I have properly defined product files
in there and when I remove the tag everything reconfigs fine.

I know I am missing something simple.... but can't lay my finger on it.

Interchange 4.6.1
Perl  5.006
Redhat 7

Greg Hanson