[ic] I desperately need help with getting signio to work.

Scott Moat smoat@chartermi.net
Thu, 26 Apr 2001 23:48:52 -0500

I have been trying this to work for a couple of weeks and can not get it too
work.

I have VeriSign PayFlow Pro and I need to get it to work with Interchange.
It looks so easy in all the instructions.  But it does not work.  I need
this fixed soon and I appreciate the free support but I was wondering if any
one could help me with this or I am also very interested in paying someone
to fix this.  Basically nothing happens when I set that up. The program
operates and never calls the payflo program up.  So it never does
communicate to Verisigns servers.  (testing thier payflo program
communicates fine with the servers.)

Thankyou very much for your help.

Please feel free to email me at smoat@bresnanlink.net if you are interested
in me paying you to fix it, otherwise any suggestions please just reply to
this message.

Scott

www.computercasesandcables.com