[ic] GlobalSub, OrderProfile, params

Jacob =?iso-8859-1?Q?S=F6nnichsen?= Jacob.Sonnichsen@get2net.dk
Sun, 29 Apr 2001 15:52:25 +0200

Hello Jean-Paul

I am pretty much stuck in the same situation. I have included my
globalsub in the interchange.cfg. I checked, that my perl-script has no
syntax errors and added some dumps from the script. The only feedback I
get is from the error.log saying bad globalsub. And that's it.
Someone out there who has experienced this?

Jacob