[ic] Re: need help with [item-accessories]

Heinz Toedter Heinz.Toedter@cmos.de
Sun, 29 Apr 2001 15:59:52 +0200

> Message: 5
> Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 18:05:39 -0400
> From: Jason Kohles <jkohles@redhat.com>
> To: interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
> Subject: Re: [ic] need help with [item-accessories]
>
> On Fri, Apr 27, 2001 at 11:26:00PM +0200, Heinz Toedter wrote:
> > Hello list!
> >
> > I need a bit help regarding the [item-accessories ..] tag. I use it in
> > ord/basket and checkout in combination with a size field. The problems
> > is, that we have different prices for different sizes. I use the
> > [item-accessories ..] in the standard drop-down menu form, and i have a
> > "recalculate" button on that page. That works fine, but some people have
> > problems and do not click on recalculate, so the change is lost.
> > What i need is an auto-reload off the page, when the selected field
> > changes. In javascript that would be an "on change" field, how can i do
> > this in interchange?
> >
> You can do this with either the extra or js arguments to the tag:
>
> [item-accessories ... js='onChange="this.form.submit();"']
>
> --
> Red Hat E-Business Solutions                    Jason Kohles
> 11480 Sunset Hills Road                         Senior System Architect
> Reston, VA 20190                                jkohles@redhat.com

Hello again,

i tried it out, but i does not work. I also could not find any docs for
extra or js included in the item-accessories tag. Could anyone please
give an example with the complete syntax?
I tried [item-accessories grpr js=..(as above)], (grpr is the name of my
modfier) in this case, the select box does not apear at all.

Thanks for help!

Heinz