[ic] weird flypage glitch

Mike Heins mikeh@minivend.com
Mon, 30 Apr 2001 06:13:32 -0400

Quoting Interchange Admin (interch@viehweg.net):
> I have a very (very!) simple store I set up somewhat based on the
> tutorial.
> "flypage.html" was working fine until I added the following to my
> catalog.cfg file and restarted interchange:
> 	Database	products	WRITE_CONTROL	1
> Now, if I click the same thing that used to call flypage and show me
> what I expected, I get this error from Apache:
> [Sun Apr 29 21:11:13 2001] [error] [client] Premature end of script headers: /home/storehaus/cgi-local/store
> and this error from Interchange:
> JVWb4IoJ: - [29/April/2001:21:11:12 -0500] store /cgi-bin/store/0-0001.html Runtime error: Could not tie to '/home/storehaus/interchange/store/products/products.gdbm': Resource temporarily unavailable at //usr/lib/interchange/lib/Vend/Table/GDBM.pm line 105.

I will check this out, but the default for GDBM database is WRITE_CONTROL,
so you don't need it. You would want it for SQL databases, though.

Red Hat, Inc., 131 Willow Lane, Floor 2, Oxford, OH  45056
phone +1.513.523.7621 fax 7501 <mheins@redhat.com>

I am a great believer in luck, and I find that the harder I work
the more luck I have. -- Thomas Jefferson