[ic] help with order number

Joachim Leidinger interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Wed Aug 1 11:46:01 2001

"chad m. townsend" wrote:

> yes i searched the mailing lists - i'll do it again.  if you aren't
> going to provide any assistants i'd appreciate you not responding to my
> questions.
>
> thanks,
>
> ./chad&
>
> Joachim Leidinger wrote:
> >
> > "chad m. townsend" wrote:
> > >
> > > how do i submit an order number to a credit card agency and make sure
> > > interchange uses that same order number for it's records?
> >
> > If I recall right, this question was answered a long time before! Did
> > you use the mail archives to find your answer?

If you are able to send the ordernumber to the credit card agency and
your credit card agency can send back via the post methode, you can use
 [perl arg="cgi scratch"]
          $Safe{'scratch'}->{"myordernumber"}  =
$Safe{'cgi'}->{"thynameofthefieldwihttheordernumber"};
[/perl]

you can follow

http://developer2.akopia.com/archive/interchange-users/1999/msg06419.html
and
http://developer2.akopia.com/archive/interchange-users/1999/msg06541.html

ciao

Joachim

 Hans-Joachim Leidinger | Entwicklung eCommerce | Dipl.-Phys.Ing.
             Black Point Arts Internet Solutions GmbH
  [Hans-Joachim.leidinger@bpanet.de]  w w w . b p a n e t . d e