[ic] Upgrading from 4.7.2 to 4.7.7

Peter Yoo interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Wed Aug 1 12:29:01 2001

I'd like to add more info on this problem.

The only access user I have is the default account inter(in my case,
interchange) with the intial password.  I cannot even change the password
for the default account.

Where is this infomation kept?  The infomation about the access user
accounts with permissions?

Can I manually create/modify accounts?

I do not see them in the MySQL database that I'm useing...

Thanks.

	Peter.