[ic] CommonAdjust problems

Florian Schuler interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Thu Aug 2 05:09:00 2001

Hi list

iŽam working for a music shipment and we upgraded from MV3.14 to Interchange
4.6.
Somtimes there are a CD and a LP of the same artist and title. In our
product database exists a field
named lp_available. If there is a CD and/or a LP of an artist the etnry is:

sku    artist    ...    lp_available
122    britney        CD=CD
123    metallica     CD=CD,LP=2xLP

the pricing database:
sku    CD        LP
122    19.95
123    14.95    20.95

In the past (MV3.14) we used an entry in the catalogs.cfg:

PriceField      price
PriceBreaks     LP
PriceAdjustment lp_available

everything works fine.
If someone orders the sku 123 / 2xLP in the basket.html appears the price
20.95DM. wonderful.

Now we upgrated to IC4.6.x and nothing is fine.
I changed the catalogs.cfg to:
AutoModifier   :lp_available
CommonAdjust   pricing:sku,CD,LP: ;:price
..
for example somone orders the sku 122 the correct price appears in the
basket.
but if the sku 123 / 2xLP i.e. is orderd, IC takes the price from the CD
field in the pricing. instead of 20.95DM
appears the price of 14.95DM.

I tried everything belive me and now i`m gonna crazy.
Please help me.

Greetings from Germany

Florian Schuler