[ic] CommonAdjust problems

Florian Schuler interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Thu Aug 2 11:46:09 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: Mike Heins <mheins@redhat.com>
To: <interchange-users@developer.akopia.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 02, 2001 3:04 PM
Subject: Re: [ic] CommonAdjust problems

> Quoting Florian Schuler (visioncall@gmx.de):
> > Hi list
> >
> > iŽam working for a music shipment and we upgraded from MV3.14 to
Interchange
> > 4.6.
> > Somtimes there are a CD and a LP of the same artist and title. In our
> > product database exists a field
> > named lp_available. If there is a CD and/or a LP of an artist the etnry
is:

> > sku    artist    ...    lp_available
> > 122    britney        CD=CD
> > 123    metallica     CD=CD,LP=2xLP
> >
> > the pricing database:
> > sku    CD        LP
> > 122    19.95
> > 123    14.95    20.95
> >
> > In the past (MV3.14) we used an entry in the catalogs.cfg:
> >
> > PriceField      price
> > PriceBreaks     LP
> > PriceAdjustment lp_available
> >
> > everything works fine.
> > If someone orders the sku 123 / 2xLP in the basket.html appears the
price
> > 20.95DM. wonderful.
> >
> > Now we upgrated to IC4.6.x and nothing is fine.
> > I changed the catalogs.cfg to:
> > AutoModifier   :lp_available
> > CommonAdjust   pricing:sku,CD,LP: ;:price
>
> That is:
>
> CommonAdjust  ==lp_available: ;:price
>
> --
Hello Mike Heins,

iŽve tried your solution but nothing improved. The only thing happend is
that the price of LPs appear in the basket no more.
just 0.00DM.
I think the problem is that there are sometimes comma seperated expressions
in the lp_available:products field.
like
CD=CD,LP=2xLP

if i order an item which is just exiting in a LP version, everything is
fine. The price appears in the basket.
But if the item is available in LP an CD version ( lp_available:products ->
CD=CD,LP=2xLP for example)
them the price of the CD (price:products) is been taken(took? oh my bad
english) over.

Thanks in advance
Florian Schuler