[ic] Need Help, Just Starting..

Brice Burgess interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Thu Aug 2 16:42:01 2001

  Hi! I am a web developer, that decided to use
interchange as my solution for a site I'm about to
build for a company called Island Bike 'n Beach, a
clothing and accessory retailer. Their season is very
short, and orders over the internet would help
tremendously.

  Anyway.. I am a debian linux user, and am wondering
if debian is a good choice to run interchange.. or
should I switch to redhat for this?

  Also, what version of interchange should I install?
Is the setup relatively easy .. I really need to have
this site nailed by the end of August.. & I have 4
other projects I'm working on now.

  Thanks!
  Brice