[ic] Multiple taxes based on an Item-Attribute

Admin Account interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Fri Aug 3 01:07:00 2001

J>>Unfortunately, it's the age-old question: Do you want good software?
J>>Or, do you want good docs? 98% of the time you can not have both. We've
J>>got good software!

I totally agree about the Interchange S/W.  Utterly amazing.  I am a network
tech turned ISP trying to implement an ecommerce solution for a long time
client.
I have a heavy MS and Novell background (retail service center) then started
w/ Redhat
for less than a year now.  A true OS.  I was utterly amazed at the efforts
but forth by
the developers of interchange. For free!  Get the hell out.  Anyway I do
also understand
docs are usually lacking my question was more why kill the old stuff if it
still applies.
Maybe archive with a disclaimer "Some information may not be correct. Use at
own risk".

I have been following this list for several months and I am again amazed at
the efforts
given by people on this list to help each other.  I read all the email every
day even
though 90% is over my head.  I get frustrated trying to do things because I
don't
have a programming background.  Thinking of picking up a book on Perl.  Can
anyone
recommend one.  I