[ic] UPS Fuel Surcharge

Korney Gozman interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Fri Aug 3 01:32:01 2001

And the correct Answer is ....
Modify  'adder' => "(\@\@TOTAL\@\@ * 0.0125)",
in your shipping.asc file and assuming that the rate and area files are up to date
your results just might match the ups.com quick ship calculator,
Also keep in mind there is also Residential and Commercial Price Breaks,
 Oooh What fun!!

Many Thanks to Zack Johnson <zack@office.standardprinting.net> and
Jim's Linux-Operated Underground Bomb Shelter,   (first place to go for safety!!
right?)