[ic] Pressure Washer Owners

Jim Balcom interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Fri Aug 3 18:43:01 2001

On 3 Aug 2001 EnviroSpec@interchange.redhat.com wrote:

>>From: EnviroSpec@interchange.redhat.com

>>EnviroSpec is one of the Nation’s Largest Full Service suppliers to ANYONE
>>who owns a Pressure Washer, Steam Cleaner or water reclamation and/or
>>recycling system.

Does anyone else besides me object to Redhat sending us commercial
messages on this mailing list? Particularly for a non-computer related
item?

I can understand a user slipping something like this in, but this one
came directly from RedHat themselves!

-= Jim =-

Tagline for Friday, August 03, 2001 at 18:40 PM:
Microsoft gives you Windows... OS/2 gives you the whole house.

This Linux System has been up 599 hours