[ic] Interchange chatroom

Dan Browning interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Sat Aug 4 03:32:01 2001

At 11:55 PM 8/3/2001 -0700, you wrote:
>Is there any chatroom for interchange users? sometimes we need to get help
>and share experience in real-time right?

You bet, I keep forgetting about it though.  (A digital secretary to help
my memory is my next programming project ;-) ).

 From http://interchange.redhat.com/cgi-bin/ic/index

#interchange channel on IRC
Victor "Ven" Nolton has set up an IRC channel for discussion of
Interchange. The server is irc.vensnews.com and the channel is
#interchange. There are usually several people online sharing Interchange
tips, so drop by sometime. (If you don't have IRC, check out the
Interchange chat link at the left.)  (http://www.vensnews.com/interchange/)

I recommend xchat.  Tenga una buena noche,

Dan Browning, Cyclone Computer Systems, danb@cyclonecomputers.com