[ic] Authorize.net

Pann McCuaig interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Sat Aug 4 06:45:01 2001

Bingo! Thanks much.

=head1 PREREQUISITES

  Net::SSLeay

    or

  LWP::UserAgent and Crypt::SSLeay

Only one of these need be present and working.

I had LWP::UserAgent but neither of the ::SSLeay modules. I installed
Net::SSLeay because it was packaged for my distribution, and then ic
loaded the Authorizenet module happily.

Now to get it working.  ;->

On Sat, Aug 04, 2001 at 01:53, Rage-DCA wrote:
> This may be a different issue, but I had the same problem not to long ago. I
> finally found out that the errors were caused because I did not have the
> perl module Net::SSLeay. I had Crypt::SSLeay, but thats not what it
> wanted...anyway, look in the authorizenet file and see what perl modules it
> calls for and check to see if this is causing the issue...may not work, but
> hey.
>
> Jason

Cheers,
 Pann
--
geek by nature, Linux by choice                     L I N U X       .~.
                                                    The Choice      /V\