[ic] PGP on Linux 6.2

Admin Account interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Sat Aug 4 23:29:01 2001

>I ain't quite got it working from IC's end - the problem may be me and the
>config.cfg, but, when I try to look at the error.log - I get an "access
>denied"  message.  Has anyone else had issues trying to get email
encryption
>working and trying to view the error .log to see why it's not working?

Been away for awhile needed some R&R
Anyway it sounds like u got a rights issue if you can't look at the
error.log
My error.log is rw rw with the account I log in as the owner.

Also did you go into the directory that runs interchange and create the
keys.
I think pgp -kg will generate. pgp -h for help and after this test by
encrypting
a text file.  If this works you can then mess with catalog.cfg.

I use:
CreditCardAuto      Yes

EncryptProgram   /bin/pgp -feat username

username should be the username that u used to generate the keys

Hope this helps