[ic] Font color and style

Pann McCuaig interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Mon Aug 6 16:56:01 2001

On Mon, Aug 06, 2001 at 14:59, Chad Wittrock wrote:

> How do I change the font and font color of messages already typed in the
> construction demo? For example I want to change the color of "Welcome" on
> the index.html page. I cannot find the actual code that prints this out. I
> have come across a variable name FFACE in my searching. Is this it? If so,
> where do I find where it is defined? I looked in catalog.cfg and didn't find
> it.
>
> Any help is appreciated.

$ grep -lr "Welcome to" catalogs/construct/*
  (output trimmed)
catalogs/construct/pages/splash.html
catalogs/construct/templates/regions/LEFTONLY_TOP
catalogs/construct/templates/regions/LEFTRIGHT_TOP
catalogs/construct/templates/regions/NOLEFT_TOP
catalogs/construct/templates/regions/SEL_ALL_TOP
catalogs/construct/templates/regions/SEL_LEFT_TOP

Luck,
Pann
--
geek by nature, Linux by choice                     L I N U X       .~.
                                                    The Choice      /V\