[ic] Modular Options completely messed up?

Mike Heins interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Tue Aug 7 09:11:34 2001

Quoting Frederic Steinfels (fredo@dvdupgrades.ch):
> I posted a bug report #283. A fix for this bug was postponed; unfortunately.
> And it seems that there are much more bugs in there. If somebody could
> verify this, I would appreciate it.

I can verify it. Support for modular options didn't make it into the release.
There are undoubtedly bugs there.

We expect this to be fixed next release, but I can't guarantee that.

As far as I know (since I wrote it) most of the problems are data problems,
for with the proper data I was able to get the pricing to work fine. The
problem largely lies in the data for the computer sample and the modular_create
and modular_buy display pages.

phone +1.513.523.7621      <mheins@redhat.com>

Function in chaos, finish in style. -- Unknown