[ic] Canadian Payment Systems

Craig Bedard interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Tue Aug 7 12:20:00 2001

Hi,

I am looking for a Canadian third party credit card authorization company
that will integrate seamlessly with Interchange.  A company that I have been
looking at is Moneris Solutions (a combined Royal Bank and BOM effort).  Are
there any 'plugins' available that will connect me to a company like this in
Canada.  I have read about the CyberCash option that is mentioned in the
manual but unfortunately they (now Verisign) only offer services to U.S.
merchant accounts.  Also, any descriptions of how this process works would
be appreciated.

Thanks,
Craig.