[ic] Safe:Hole, Configuration Error

Corey Gilmore interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Wed Aug 8 22:08:01 2001

If you used a non-privleged user to install, or the previous install is
4.6.x, i believe that the perl mods are installed locally in
<icdir>/lib/ if they aren't installed systemwide.  either install them as
root, add the path to ic (in configure with -L ?), add the path in
/etc/ld.so.config (and ldconfig), or reinstall them to your new ic install
;)

.cfg