[ic] nextpage problem

Interchange Admin interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Aug 9 09:12:01 2001

Ok, I'm going nuts.  (Yeah, short trip)

Anyway, when I put the following lines in checkout.html I get the
desired results if someone doesn't fill in a required value:

   <FORM METHOD="POST" ACTION="[area process]">
   <INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=mv_todo VALUE=submit>
   <INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=mv_order_profile VALUE=checkout_profile>

But, if I use the lines to make it go to the second page of my checkout
process, it does not check the values:

   <FORM METHOD="POST" ACTION="[area process]">
   <INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=mv_todo VALUE=submit>
   <INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=mv_order_profile VALUE=checkout_profile>
   <INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=mv_nextpage VALUE="checkout2">

What is the problem here?

Also, is there somewhere that explains the "order profile"?  I know
that you can have "variable=required" and "&final" and "&fatal" but
is there anything else?  (Note: telling me to read the docs is not
a valid answer!  I have looked through them for this information
over and over with no success.  The tutorial has the most information
on this and it ain't much.)

Thanks.

jaime
--
interch            | I read recently that human beings use only 15%
@    Jaime Viehweg | of their brains capacity.  Makes you wonder