[ic] SalesTax for non-US Countries

Michael Mangeng interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Aug 9 10:07:00 2001

Oh, sorry.. problem solved in the meanwhile..

I forgot to change
TAXAREA    state    zip    Payment
TAXAREA    country    Payment
(in products/variables.txt)

rest of the canges in checkout.html:
not it works with the js altered a little bit... its now:
The line:
        var ch = form.state.value;
is now:
        var ch = form.country.value;
.
and
<select name=country>
changed to:
<select name=country onChange="check_tax(this.form)">

I hope that was really all... :-)
..if anyone gets the same problem.. i hope he will find this in the list.

mike