[ic] Netscape 4.7 and Interchange

Thu Aug 9 10:43:00 2001

Quoting Rodney Wallin (RodneyW@Soundchoice.com):
> Just wondering if anyone else experienced incompatibility with sites running
> IC and trying to view them in Netscape 4.7?
> It seems that the site simply comes up blank, notta, nothing on the screen
> at all. I have been asked if there is a work around to help these 4.2% of
> the general population be able to see the site without upgrading their
> browsers for free. Any Ideas??

We have people here who use Netscape 4.7 exclusively with no problem,
and we constantly test against it.

Most of those types of problems have to do with lack of a </table>, by
the way.

I believe that would be site-specific -- if you can find something in
the online demo that doesn't display on Netscape 4.7, let us know.

phone +1.513.523.7621      <mheins@redhat.com>

Nature, to be commanded, must be obeyed. -- Francis Bacon