[ic] Category listing

Chad Wittrock interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Aug 9 11:17:01 2001

Thanks alot!

-----Original Message-----
From: interchange-users-admin@interchange.redhat.COM
[mailto:interchange-users-admin@interchange.redhat.COM]On Behalf Of
Michael Mangeng
Sent: Thursday, August 09, 2001 2:19 AM
To: interchange-users@anthrax.interchange.redhat.COM
Subject: Re: [ic] Category listing

Hi

There are 2 loops in this file, where the second one is in the first one.
The forst one loops throught all areas.. it loops to the first..then the
second loop loops throught all categories in this area... then the first
loop loops to the next area and so on :)

Be more specific :-). If you only want to change the names of the areas and
categories and/or add/delete some of it, you only have to edit the table
area and cat.

Give each area a specific code. Each category you want to mention in this
area must have in the field "sel" (table: cat) the number of the area code
(field: code) the area has in the area table.

i hope i could help
mike - vis.at