[ic] Shipto Country and Currencies

Sheamus Nulty interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Aug 9 12:42:01 2001

Could anybody enlighten me as to how I would do the following.

I want to be able to change the country being shipped to based on the
currency the customer has selected.
If a customer is viewing everything in US dollars then when he checks out
initially he should see that the
country is set for US and that the shipping charges are  correct.  I have
this working by just setting the DefaultShipping
variable in catalog.cfg. Where I'm getting stuck is when the currency is say
Sterling. I try to redefine the DefaultShipping
shipping variable in the checkout page to set it to the UK but the checkout
page still shows US.

Thanks

Sheamus