[ic] update admin ui problems (Unable to archive/delete) customer or order

Brian Kosick interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Aug 9 18:36:00 2001

Hello all, I have a problem with being able to archive/unarchive orders,
and activate/deactivate customers through the admin UI.

Users
If you click on the arrow to deactivate, or click the checkbox, then click
deactivate, the UI doesn't reflect the changes.  It's updates in the DB (IE
inactive in the userdb gets changed from 0 to 1) The UI will always show
that its an active customer.

Orders
Either way you try to archive an order, it doesn't do it, it doesn't change
archive value  in (transactions)to 1 from 0.  If you change it manually,
(psql ) Then the UI reflects the change, but you cannot un-archive it
without changing it manually either.

There aren't any errors being reported in catalogdir/error.log, or
/path/to/interchange/error.log

I'm using Redhat 7.1 (clean install, as it is supposed to be dedicated),
postgres 7.1.2, IC 4.8.1, latest Bundle::Interchange.

<!-----------UPDATED INFO --------------------->
I have created a new demo catalog from scratch on the same server.  Added a
virtual host, and installed it there.  Using postgres again.  I have the
exact same problem.  This makes three physically different machines,
running various different versions of redhat, and three different versions
of postgres now, that I've had this same problem on.

Again, no error messages in either error.log files.

If I create yet another demo catalog, this time using gdbm, then the
Customer section activates, and de-activates properly, but the order
section still displays the same problem

Still no errors in log files.

Brian Kosick
Web Programmer